Monday, February 12, 2018

Prayer to Our Lady in Time of Trouble

 Prayer to Our Lady in Time of Trouble 



Prayer to Our Lady in Time of Trouble

Holy Virgin Mary, you are reigning in glory, with Jesus, your Son.
Remember us in our sadness. Look kindly on all who are suffering or fighting against any difficulty
.

Have pity on those who are separated from someone they love.
Have pity on the loneliness of our hearts.

Have pity on the weakness of our faith and love.

Have pity on those who are weeping, on those who are praying, on those who are fearful.

Holy Mother, please obtain for all of us hope and peace with justice.

Amen.

Prayer to Mary Consoler of the Afflicted

O Immaculate Mary, Dear Mother, Consoler,
I take refuge in your most lovable Heart with all the trust of which I am capable.

You shall be the dearest object of my love and my veneration.

From you, the dispenser of heavenly treasures, I shall always seek peace in my troubles,
light in my doubts, defense in my dangers, help in my needs.

Be, therefore, my refuge, my strength, my consolation O Mary Consoler.

At the hour of my death, graciously receive the last beats of my heart, and obtain for me a place in that heavenly country, whereas one, all hearts shall praise forever the adorable Heart of Jesus, with your most lovable Heart,

O Mary, my Mother, Consoler of the Afflicted, pray for us, who have recourse to you.

Amen.

Invocation of the Blessed Virgin in time of Temptation

Haste, my Mother, run to help me;
Mother, haste, do not delay;
See from Hell the envious serpent
Comes my troubling soul to slay.
Ah! his very look affrights me,
And his cruel rage I fear;
Whither fly, if he attacks me?
See him, see him coming near!
Lo! I faint away with terror,
For if yet thou dost delay,
He will dart at me his venom;
Then, alas! I am his prey.

Cries and tears have nought availed me,
Spite of all, I see him there;
Saints I call till I am weary,
Still he stands with threat'ning air.
Now his mighty jaws are open,
And his forked tongue I see;
Ah! he coils to spring upon me.

"Mother! Hasten, make him flee."

Mary! yes, the name of Mary
Strikes with dread my cruel foe,
Straight he flees, as from the sunbeam
Swiftly melts the winter's snow.
Now he's gone, but do thou ever
Stay beside me, Mother dear;
Then the hellish fiend to tempt me
Nevermore will venture near.

Amen.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...