Sunday, February 11, 2018

Prayers for Mother Mary For the days of the week-Friday



Prayers for Mother Mary For the days of the week

For Friday

O MARY, thou art the noblest, highest, purest, fairest creature of God, the holiest of all creatures! Oh, that all men knew thee, loved thee, my Queen, as thou deservest! Yet great is my consolation, Mary, in that there are blessed souls in the courts of heaven, and just souls still on earth, whose hearts are enthralled by thy beauty and goodness. 

But above all, I rejoice in this, that our God Himself loves thee alone more than all men and angels together.

I too, O loveliest Queen, I, a miserable sinner, dare to love thee, though my love is too little; would that I had a greater love, a more tender love; this thou must gain for me, since to love thee is a great mark of predestination, and a grace which God grants to those who shall be saved. 

Moreover, O my Mother, when I reflect upon the debt I owe thy Son, I see He deserves of me an immeasurable love.

Do thou, then, who hast no other desire but to see Him loved, pray that I may have this grace – a great love for Jesus Christ. Obtain it, thou who dost obtain what thou desirest. I covet not goods of the earth, nor honors, nor riches, but I desire that which thine own heart desires most – to love my God alone. 

Oh, can it be that thou wilt not aid me in a desire so acceptable to thee? No, it is impossible! Even now I feel thy help; even now thou dost pray for me. 

Pray for me, Mary, pray; nor ever cease to pray, till thou seest me safe in heaven, where I shall be certain of possessing and of loving my God and thee, my dearest Mother, forever and ever. 

Amen.


(3 Hail Marys in reparation for blasphemies against the Blessed Virgin Mary.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...