Sunday, February 11, 2018

Prayers for Mother Mary For the days of the week-Tuesday



Prayers for Mother Mary For the days of the week


For Tuesday

MOST holy Mary, Mother of Goodness, Mother of Mercy, when I reflect upon my sins and upon the moment of my death, I tremble and am confounded. O my sweetest Mother, in the blood of Jesus, in thy intercession, are my hopes. 

Comforter of the sad, abandon me not at that hour; fail not to console me in that affliction. 

If even now I am so tormented by remorse for the sins I have committed, the uncertainty of my pardon, the danger of a relapse, and the strictness of the Judgment, how will it be with me then?

O my Mother, before death overtakes me, obtain for me great sorrow for my sins, a true amendment, and constant fidelity to God for the remainder of my life. And when at length my hour has come, then do thou, Mary, my hope, be my aid in those great troubles wherewith my soul will be encompassed. 

Strengthen me, that I may not despair when the enemy sets my sins before my face. Obtain for me at that moment grace to invoke thee often, so that with thy sweet name and that of thy most holy Son upon my lips I may breathe forth my spirit. 
This grace thou hast granted to many of thy servants; this, too, is my hope and my desire.

 Amen

(3 Hail Marys in reparation for blasphemies against the Blessed Virgin Mary.)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...